The Toowoomba Region offers an array of stunning locations for your wedding ceremony and reception.
Whether you’re looking for prize-winning parklands, traditional churches, elegant heritage estates, rustic rural venues or breathtaking views from the top of the Great Dividing Range – our region has it all.
Only one and a half hours’ drive from the Brisbane CBD, your closest friends and family will easily be able to join you for your celebration.
Contact a local Visitor Information Centre today to collect some general information on weddings in the Toowoomba Region.
Visitor Information Centres offer:
- assistance with identifying wedding locations on offer in the region.
- accommodation options for you and your guests.
- things to see and do in the region for guests before and after the event.
- help making sure your date doesn’t clash with other big local events.
- information on what weather to expect in different seasons.
- maps and directions.